Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One of My Favorite Things!

     Matt and I love health and fitness. We both love to hike, go for walks, lift weights, run, and eat healthy. Matt has a set of weights and some work out equipment that he has collected over the years. I was always the girl who went to aerobics or danced around my house for a work out. Recently however, I have been exploring different at home work outs since for the first time in my life I do not have a gym membership.
     One website that I have been loving is  fitness magaizine.com. They have a lot of really easy work outs that you can do in your home. They do not take long. They also help me mix up my work outs. My favorite one lately has been their best abs around the world. Its kind of nice to be able to have all this free health and fitness stuff at my finger tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment