Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Month of Love!

Since February is the month of love I decided to post about some of the things that we are loving right now ...
  • We are loving being married. 
  • We love our little apartment. 
  • We are loving that the Packers won the super bowl. Since Matt was born in Wisconsin the Packers are his favorite team!
  • I am loving Anthropologie. Look at some of the cute stuff they have right now!




  •  We are both loving conversation hearts. It would not be February with out it.



  • We are both loving Modern Family. Have you seen that show? It is hilarious! 
  • I am loving the Bachelor. 
  • We are both loving Sperry Top - Siders. They are one of the only shoes that they make in my size (6) and Matt's size (15).



  • We are loving the sun. It can stay as long as it wants. 
  • Matt is loving running outside. 
  • We are loving our work out bench and weights.
  • I am loving Spinach. There is something about eating spinach. It always tastes good to me. I know I am weird.


  • We are loving planning our lives together. 
What are you loving right now?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment