Sunday, March 27, 2011

Summer Wardrobe

Since we do not know where we will be this summer but if everything goes as plan we will be in Italy. I really hope and pray that we get to go. Matt and I would love to go to Italy. I have always wanted to go there and Matt talks about it all the time. If we go this summer Matt would have an internship with a law firm and I will take cooking classes. Can I say cooking parties when I come back? Since Italy is not certain I cannot bring myself to look at places to travel because if we do not go to Italy I would be heartbroken. So instead I look up what I would like my new summer wardrobe to be.


The Items below would be my dream except for the fact that they are all well over $100 a piece.



More realistically however my summer wardrobe would come from old navy, where I can get all of the below items for less than it costs to get the dress above. 






No comments:

Post a Comment