Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Hot Husband!!

It is Matt's birthday today ... but it feels like we have been celebrate for over a week.






Here are 24 reasons why he deserves the best birthday ever ...

  1. He is very ambitious.
  2. He is the most kind man ever.
  3. He likes everything I cook (even if I do not).
  4. He is always happy.
  5. He is a really good cook especially with Italian food. 
  6. He is very smart. 
  7. He is so thoughtful. 
  8. He has a lot of patience. 
  9. He speaks fluent Italian. 
  10. He loves the outdoors. 
  11. He is so much older than me ... all four months. 
  12. He loves artwork and the Italian culture. 
  13. He loves to hike. 
  14. He shares my love of diet coke. 
  15. He is very supportive of everyone. 
  16. His favorite color is blue. 
  17. He is a great photographer.
  18.  He loves the beach. 
  19. He has great sense of man fashion. 
  20. He has a sweet tooth.
  21. He is great at law school applications. 
  22. He loves reading. 
  23. He has an amazing testimony. 
  24. He loves to laugh. 
  25. He is the best husband for me and he just turned 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment