Thursday, April 23, 2015

Phipps Spring Show 2015


The spring in Pittsburgh this year started a little late for my taste. Most of March was still cold. We decided though that we needed to celebrate spring this year after such a cold winter. We decided to go to the Phipps Conservatory Spring Flower Show. Phipps is this huge conservatory in Pittsburgh that has flower shows year around. They constantly change it to coordinate with the season. My favorite sow is always the spring show. Matt and I took our cameras out (no these photos are not from my camera but from my phone) and went exploring.


Matt snuck a picture of me taking pictures.


The rain and rainbow room. Also the bump that cannot be hidden now.



That night we went out to dinner to a yummy Indian restaurant in town called Coriander with some of our friends. My friend Kerri and I had planned a date to take the boys out to Indian food and then go home and watch the movie "The 100 Foot Journey".  Matt and her husband Mike had never had Indian food before. We walked the boys through the menu and tried a bunch of different food on the menu. Matt and Mike loved the food. It was so yummy. After dinner we went back to our friends and watched the movie. It was fun to watch the movie again with the boys. They loved it and had an even greater appreciation after eating Indian food before. It was such a fun filled day.



Me in front of the painted wall on the side of Coriander.

No comments:

Post a Comment