Monday, May 19, 2014

John's Mission Call and Farewell 2013

              On my 25th birthday my brother received his mission call to the Atlanta North mission. We were all so excited and could not wait. John has always been one of the most considerate and kind people you will ever meet. I was so excited for him to go on a mission. 

            
                  John reading his mission call to the family! 


            In July of 2013 the whole family flew in from all over the country for John's mission farewell. We spent a lot of time together as a family and we're able to enjoy our time with John before he left to serve The Church do Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 



                      

     We were able to all go to the Newport Beach temple together.

                               

                     John was still able to find a surf board on his mission in Georgia. 



Matt and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary while we were home for John's farewell. Matt took me out to dinner at The Cannery which is the same restaurant we went to after he proposed to me. It was so nice to celebrate in California. 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment