Monday, May 19, 2014

Los Angeles 2012

     After Matt graduated from BYU and before we drove cross country for the start of law school we went to California to visit our families. During that time we went up to Los Angeles with Matt's family and stayed in the Langham. It was very fun and relaxing before we made our treck cross country.

                                     

          In the Langham hotel lobby. We drank high tea everyday and I fell in love with hot chocolate served with strawberries and cream on the side. I convinced my father in law to do Pilates with me. We also had a room over looking the beautiful hotel grounds. The service at the hotel was also amazing. 

                                      

      Matt wanted to explore downtown LA so we walked around and got the grand tour from my Mother and Father in law.

                                      



       

      I got to see The Father of the Bride house which was a dream come true. It was within walking distance of our hotel so I tried to see it as much as possible.

                               



                                
    The Huntington which was beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment