Monday, March 30, 2015

California Trip Early March




Matt and I went to California for his last spring break ever! We went and visited our families. It was a nice trip and we enjoyed the warm weather since it was in the negatives the week before we left.

I had been craving In n Out my entire pregnancy so far so I told my brother and parents that my first stop was I wanted to go to In n Out. Our flight got in at 10:00pm and then we went straight to In n Out. I felt like I was in high school again after an Irvine dance.


We went for a walk at Strands for sunset and enjoyed the beautiful view.


Matt took my dad and brother to Sushi for my dad's birthday. I was able to spend the whole morning with my Dad going on a beach walk and breakfast. It was fun to be able to spend his birthday with him.

My mom's sweet friends threw me a baby shower when I was home. It was so nice seeing a lot of the women I knew growing up. My cousin drove from Arizona. I loved seeing a lot of women who made such an impact on my life.





After the shower we drove down to Carlsbad for my dad's birthday and we looked at the flowers and then went shopping.




Six (and a half) months pregnant. I was begging to feel big.






We visited Gigi and Bompa and went to her favorite place on the island. We went and got root beer floats and yummy lunch. John and I got to spend the day together which is always fun.



Baja Fish tacos is my favorite. It is always on the top of my list of places I need to go to when I am home.





We went on a lot of morning walks. It was so nice to not have to bundle to go for a walk.




It was in the 90's for a few days that we were there and we went to the beach and pool to cool down. It was so relaxing.





We also went to the overlook and ate dinner at sunset. It was one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment