Monday, March 30, 2015

Early 2015




So January and February of 2015 were very cold here in Pittsburgh. We found out the sex of our baby and had our ultrasound. I also finally started feeling better after going to bed for the last two months at 8:00 pm every night. 

At around 18 weeks. The bump finally started to pop out then.


At about 19 weeks here and we were still curious to what we were having.



We had a few days that were warmer and sunny in January so we decided to bundle up and go for a walk.






We were so excited for our ultrasound and we scheduled it on a Saturday so we could take as much time as needed and could then go buy some cute clothes for our new baby. We arrived at the hospital where we will have the baby 15 minutes early and went right into the Ultrasound. It was so neat to see the baby sleeping and then moving around. I was shocked by the fact that the ultrasound was so long and that they measured and double checked everything with our baby. The baby kept punching the ultra sound wand, was sucking her thumb, and even had a gigantic yawn.

We could not wait to find out what we were having. Matt was convinced it was a girl from the beginning but I was not as certain. At the end of our ultrasound we were able to definitely tell that it was a girl.







January and February were record cold months in Pittsburgh. We bundled up a lot and walked to an indoor track so we could walk for 30 - 40 minutes. On almost every walk it put baby girl to sleep right away. 




Our favorite treats in Columbus.




When I was 22 weeks we went to Columbus to go to the Temple. The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was a great day.


Luckily my coat still zipped through January and February. This was my look (not very fashionable but warm) almost every morning as I left for work. I had so many layers on. I did not look pregnant at all until I got to work and took off the multiple coats, pants and sweaters. At least I was warm though throughout the record lows.



At around 25 weeks one of my girlfriends invited me to a private yoga class at Athleta.

No comments:

Post a Comment