Monday, March 30, 2015

October 2014


October was an extremely busy and fun month for us. We had our spring triathlon the beginning of the month. I also took a pregnancy test that week and found out I was pregnant about two days before the race. I didn't do as well as I normally did training but Matt was patient and stayed with me the whole race. That following week we went to the doctor and found out we were definitely pregnant and we were both shocked and beyond excited. We told both of our families and they were elated. 



We also went to the Penguins Hockey game with our friends Kerri and Mike. Kerri got box tickets from her work. It was so fun and we spend most of the game just laughing with them.



October is also the month in Pittsburgh were fall is in full bloom. I love all the fall colors and activities. We try to go on a lot of walks to enjoy the weather and leaves. We also went apple picking with some of our friends out at a local farm.





No comments:

Post a Comment